• Serving Special Needs Children is ALL WE DO! Our staff professionals are special education trained, IEP proficient, licensed in the State of Michigan and we provide continuity of care, with one of the highest retention rates in the industry.
• We are a non-profit organization with almost 100 years of dedicated service to special needs children and their families. Specifically we have over 35 years of experience working in schools (public, charter and specialized), Head Start and Early Intervention programs.
• We offer services by individual therapy discipline or as a bundle to meet your requirements with no minimum hours required to initiate a contract.
• We provide all assessment tools and therapy supplies.
• We bill for time spent working with the child and completing required reports – nothing more.
• We ensure all necessary credentials including Child Protective Services, finger printing, and background checks are completed.
• To broaden the circle of support for each individual child, we offer opportunities to family members, caregivers and professionals through our educational workshops and events.
Your generous support helps us ensure all our children and their families reach their individual goals